- Officers for 2016 will be:
President: Bindon Carter, Secretary: Alan Costello, Fixture Secretary: David Clanchy
- Club in good financial health with a cash surplus.
- The number of matches has reduced from 36 to 29 this year, 14 at home & 15 away.
- Annual subscription to remain at £40.
- Permission has been received from North Luffenham Parish Council to erect a club sign.
- The match captains for 2016 will be
April/May Dick Matthews (Dick will be on holiday for the 27th April match)
June Edwin Kelham, July Ian Gill, Aug/Sep Roger Whittle
- The competition for the Alan Rose trophy will be held on Sun 7th Aug
- The first roll up will be at 2:30 pm on Tuesday 19th April
- The first match Wed 27th April at home to Whissendine commencing at 2:30 pm.
- We will be taking part in the North Luffenham Village Open Day on Sat 11th June