HORSE & PANNIERS GUEST HOUSE, NORTH LUFFENHAM
(formerly known as ‘The Nag & Bag’)
The Horse & Panniers on Church Street, North Luffenham has recently re-opened as a Guest House & is now offering accommodation for up to 7 persons in this former popular hostelry. It’s been sympathetically re-decorated & now presents as a traditionally furnished holiday rental property on two floors. With a real log fire in addition to gas fired central heating throughout, your friends & family visiting the area can be assured of a warm and comfortable stay whatever the season.
Rooms can be rented on an individual or group basis.
The cottage comprises 3 en-suite bedrooms, spacious open-plan lounge and dining area with updated kitchen. The patio area outside has seating where visitors can relax & absorb the gentle flow of village life.
The Horse & Panniers also offers internet access
Parking for 2 cars available at the property
- Sleeps maximum of 7
- 2 x Twin rooms with ensuite showers
- 1 x Double room with additional single bed and ensuite shower
- Open plan lounge with leather sofas, TV & open fire
- Outdoor terrace with garden furniture, drying line for wet weather gear, bike storage
- Self-catering or Chef’s special breakfast available on request for additional charge
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer, Belfast sink, washing machine
- Dining area for upto 7 persons
- Available for short stays or long term lets
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- Non-smoking accommodation
|Host Contact Details|
Host: Chris & Anna Milburn
Phone: 07437 445231