We are looking please for a domestic helper/carer- type assistant for our elderly parents in Tixover Grange starting mid July 2020 for weekends only – Saturday and Sunday. This would involve a visit of 2 hours for cooking a meal and a little cleaning.
Please email@example.com for more info if you are interested. Thank you.
A bicycle suitable for a growing teenage lad of 6’5” in height. Ideally a sturdy road affair with an appropriately large frame.
Please call Tim Clifton on 01780 720689 or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Post will expire at 11:03am on Monday August 3rd, 2020.
I wondered if anyone has an exercise step ( the sort that is used for step aerobics ) that they no longer need or that I could borrow while the gyms are closed. Thank you in advance.
Please call 07775925949 if you can help out
St Mary & ST John C.E.V.A. Primary School, North Luffenham
are seeking an exceptional
5.00 hours per week (1 hour a day between 3.30pm – 6.00pm)
Term Time Only
Salary Range: £9 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for someone special to…
• Clean the new Pre-School room to the highest standard;
• Clean Staff room and staff toilets;
• Other cleaning duties that may arise.
We can offer….
• A wonderful thriving school – Happy, polite, kind and caring children;
• An exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of friendly, passionate and driven team;
• Opportunities for continued professional development;
• A consistently “Good” school (Ofsted 2018);
• An “Excellent” rated Church school (SIAMS 2019).
Our successful candidate will be:
• Able to demonstrate a calm and patient manner;
• Supremely professional with a good sense of humour, boundless energy, bags of enthusiasm and drive, who can work both independently and as part of our wider dedicated staff team.
For further details and an application form please contact Rachel Wheatley on
01780 720184 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications – Friday 7 February 2020
Interviews to be held on Monday 10 February 2020
Charles and Judy Cade need to borrow a wheelchair, for one day only, for this Thursday, 23rd of March. Please contact them on 01780 720467.