Latest Rutland South Crime Report for September 2017 received from PC Icke.
- 2nd 10:25 – 3rd 17:25 – Burglary Dwelling Church Lane Lyddington – Flat instrument used to force utility window – selective search, pillar case used to remove items – exit via rear door.
- 4th – North Luffenham – 08:45- 09:00 – Vehicle left unattended whilst parent takes child into school, on their return vehicle found with scratch to front side wing.
- 5th Empingham road, Normanton, between 14:00 -15:00 vehicle left unattended at side of the road, on owners return passenger window found smashed and items stolen.
- 6th-7th Aldgate Ketton – 20:30 – 08:00 – JCB left secure in compound. Between relevant times person/s unknown cause damage to vehicle by smashing rear window by unknown means, no attempt to gain entry to the vehicle. No suspects/witnesses.
- 8th – 20:00 – 08:00 Manor Green Ketton – Theft of 2 mountain bikes from rear garden.
- 8th -13th –Empingham Road Ketton – notice board damaged by persons unknown who have melted a hole in the Perspex and written graffiti on it with black marker pen with the words ”admin crew”
- 18th – Digby Drive North Luffenham – Overnight theft from van with tools being stolen.
- 22nd-25th – Tixover – Theft of gates and pens for sheep handling.
- 23rd – Ketton – Burglary dwelling – Between 19:30-10:30 re patio door glass smashed and entry gained.
- 29th – Dewyes Close North Luffenham – overnight unknown persons have stolen items from rear garden.
Current local priorities:
The issues identified are includes Hare coursing, criminal damage to land and crops, and theft. This is an issue for the rural community and we will look to conduct regular targeted patrols and joint cross border work with Lincolnshire police around this issue and through Op Galileo.