Received from PC Paul Le Pla as follows:
Here is the latest Rutland South beat report detailing crime for last month.
- 1/12/16 – Damage to motor vehicle – Tixover Grange, Tixover
- 2/12/16 – Burglary other than dwelling – Normanton Rd, Edith Weston
- 8/12/16 – Theft – High Street, Ketton
- 14/12/16 – Theft from unattended motor vehicle – A1 Tinwell
- 17/12/16 – Theft from unattended motor vehicle – Wireless Hill, North Luffenham
- 21/12/16 – Theft – Chapel Lane, North Luffenham
- 21/12/16 – Damage – Stamford Rd, South Luffenham
- 21/12/16 – Theft – Main Street, Lyddington
- 21/12/16 – Theft High Street, Ketton
- 24/12/16 – Assault – Church rd, Ketton
Our current Neighbourhood Priorities’ are:
1 – Tackling crime in Barrowden village due to the recent spike in crime there. We are carrying out high visibility patrols and liaising with surrounding forces sharing intelligence and information. Since we began this priority, we have had no further crimes in the village, which is great news.
2 – Targeting hare coursing along the A47 corridor from Uppingham to Tixover & parts of the north beat area from Langham towards the A1. Last month, members of the public reported to police numerous reports of hare coursing. As a result several people and vehicles have been identified as taking part in this illegal activity.
I would encourage you all to be vigilant and report any persons you suspect as acting suspicious. Take note of any vehicle and registration number they are in and ring the police on 101.
By all means, let me know and your Neighbourhood coordinators, but ring 101 in the first instance, so the information can be reported and acted upon straightaway.
Remember to visit the Rural Watch website, via www.leics.police.uk/ruralwatch for rural crime updates and a whole host of crime prevention advice.
You can also email PCSO6516 Diana Freeman for any advice at email@example.com