Rutland Sailing Club welcomes everyone to its Open Day on Saturday 10th June 2017.
We’re passionate about sailing – and we believe that sailing is a sport for all people of all ages!
- Our club members include youngsters from about 7 years old to grandparents in their 80’s!
- We have Olympic sailors and we have sailors with disabilities.
- We have those who want to race and those who want to just enjoy the freedom of sailing on one of England’s biggest and most beautiful inland waters.
So why don’t you come and find out about sailing and Rutland Sailing Club?
Our Open Day’s on Saturday 10th June 2017
- It’s free, of course!
- There’s plenty of free parking
- There’s free rides with experienced sailors in sailing boats including dinghies, catamarans and cruisers
- There’s a bar and café open all day.
Entry is from 10 AM to 4 PM and you can spend as little or long as you want at Club. Many visitors spend about 2 or 3 hours.
There’s no commitment to join – but you can find out about the Club and our Sailing School. You can talk to our members, who come from all walks of life.