The photographic classes at the North Luffenham Garden Club Autumn Show, held every September, have continued to grow in popularity.
Here are the categories for this year’s show (Sunday September 14th 2014) so you can keep them in mind over the next 9 months.
- Flowers and gardens
- Portraits (includes pets/animals)
- Sports and leisure
- Doorways and gateways
- Open (any photo that doesn’t fit into the previous categories such as abstract)
- Under 16s (any subject)
Happy snapping and we look forward to seeing your entries!
via Katy Ellis, North Luffenham Garden Club
Want to know what’s happening in the village this month? Please go to the January What’s On Guide for North Luffenham.
Find out more about what is being done for the village by your Parish Council and attend the next meeting on Monday 20th January 2014.
Do you have one of these social media accounts?
- Facebook – You can now add your own posts to the North Luffenham Facebook timeline.
- Twitter – If you follow or mention North Luffenham on Twitter, we’ll follow you back and retweet all mentions.
- Google Plus – Follow the North Luffenham website’s Google+ page, or join and post to the North Luffenham Community page on Google+.