- Wed 5th feb – decisions. maybe a quiz? Depending on time.
- Wed 5th mar – Beetle drive
- Wed 2nd apr – What I did at the Olympics – Judy Cade
- Wed 7th may – Flower arranging to be discussed ? With Sue Sewell
- Wed 4th june – Village photos with Janet, bring your own too.
- Wed 2nd july – Visit to open garden at the Jetties.
- Wed 6th aug – Music with Allan Black.
- Wed 3rd sept – On the mission field. with Helen.
- Wed 1st oct – Off the wall.
- Wed 5th nov – Crafts.
- Wed3rd dec – Christmas Lunch.
- Wed 18th june is the village trip to Skegness.
The Good companions meet at the community center at 2pm. The fees are £10 annual subscription, plus £1 per meeting which includes tea cakes and a door prize ticket.
There is also a separate raffle to help raise funds.
Outings to be discussed at first meeting.
Everyone welcome, come and visit, decide if you want to join us.