The North Luffenham Garden Club programme for 2014 offers:
- Jan 9th – ‘Companion Planting’ by Andrew Sankey.
- Feb 13th – ‘Treasure Island’ by Stuart Dixon.
- March 13th – ‘Climbing through the seasons: Alpines in the Wild.’ by James Williams.
- April 10th – ‘Seeds in the corridor of power: an insight into the controls on seeds and seed quality.’ by Paul Rooke.
- May 8th – ‘So very versatile perennials’ by Ian Cooke.
- June evening outing to be confirmed)
- July 20th – full day outing to RHS Harlow Carr (joint with Empingham Garden Club)
- September 14th – Autumn Show
- Oct 11th/12th – Apple Day – equipment borrowed from Stamford Community Orchard Group available for villagers to press their own apple juice.
For more details on these events please contact the Garden Club.
via: Katy Ellis, Garden Club
Do you have one of these social media accounts?
- Facebook – You can now add your own posts to the North Luffenham Facebook timeline.
- Twitter – If you follow or mention North Luffenham on Twitter, we’ll follow you back and retweet all mentions.
- Google Plus – Follow the North Luffenham website’s Google+ page, or join and post to the North Luffenham Community page on Google+.