The North Luffenham Garden Club programme for 2013 offers:
- Jan 10th – ‘Roses’ by Ann Bird.
- Feb 14th – ‘Lunar Planting: fact or fiction?’ by Tim Rassell.
- March 14th – ‘The trials of setting up a nursery’ by Helen Osbourne.
- April 11th – ‘Wildflowers & Waterways’ by Mary Matts.
- May 9th – ‘Colourful Geraniums’ by Mike Darch.
- June 13th – ‘Romany Remedies & Garden Cures’ by Freya Trottman.
- June evening outing – details to be confirmed
- July – Full day outing – Sunday 7th July to RHS Hyde Hall – prices and booking details to follow
- September 15th – Autumn Show
For more details on these events please contact the Garden Club.
via: Katy, Garden Club